I enjoy being a pediatrician and am proud of my San Francisco pediatric office. Often when I see a patient and their parents I say to myself, “Wow, I really get to do this!” And I think yes, yes, I really do! And I silently but gleefully applaud my privilege.
My great incentive is to be an accomplished and comprehensive caretaker of children and worthy assistant to parents in the successful nurturing of their children’s health and development.
Local families are fond of my up-to-date medical care, emergency medical skills, exceptional continuity of well child and sick visits, modern and efficient office, and affiliation with the prestigious California Pacific Medical Center & UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital which offers some of the nation’s leading pediatric specialty care.
I plan to practice pediatrics in San Francisco for the next 20 years.
• Medical Staff, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco.
• Affiliate UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital.
• Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics
• Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Licensed by the Medical Board of California
• Fellowship trained in Pediatric Infectious Diseases,
Children’s Hospital and Research Center, Oakland CA.
• Member, Association of Natural Medicine Pharmacists &
The American Medical Association
• Graduate of the University of Southern California School
Dr. Simons grew up in Berkeley and Orinda California. He is married with three children.
“One of the few offices in San Francisco with separate sick and well entrances, waiting rooms, & exam rooms to keep your newborn away from potentially serious exposures.” – Yvo Smit
“An office committed to running on time. Great for busy people.” – Sarah Smith
“I love that through Dr. Simons’ practice I have access to 24/7 nurse and physician phone coverage as well as extended office hours for sick appointments if I need to be seen at night or on the weekends. I was out of town and got a prescription called to Park City on a Sunday morning!”
– Matt Holmes